I learned a little bit about my nephews and niece this weekend while I was there number one being my oldest nephew is just like his grandpa Dennis so much that is scared me I felt like I was a little kid and it was Sunday morning and dad was yelling at me to let mom do my hair cause its eight twenty and church starts at nine and we are going to be late! It's been neat to watch him grow up but so sad cause it means I am getting old! and I found out that my second to oldest nephew has a little girlfriend which is cute but he is far too young for that! and my third nephew loves bugs and hates to go to bed when he is told just like his aunt shell is! and my youngest nephew he is fearless still sometimes I think he is Iron man he can fall and not get hurt but he smiles and it melts my heart! Oh and the princess of the family my mini me she is so sweet! my sister in law once told me that I waited to long in life to have kids and she ended up with my oldest as her youngest I laughed! She is going to give my bro a run for his money and I am going to laugh until it comes back to bite me in the bum. I had a blast with my family this weekend and I love them do death those five little ones mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I love you guys tons!!!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
I love my family!!!
I learned a little bit about my nephews and niece this weekend while I was there number one being my oldest nephew is just like his grandpa Dennis so much that is scared me I felt like I was a little kid and it was Sunday morning and dad was yelling at me to let mom do my hair cause its eight twenty and church starts at nine and we are going to be late! It's been neat to watch him grow up but so sad cause it means I am getting old! and I found out that my second to oldest nephew has a little girlfriend which is cute but he is far too young for that! and my third nephew loves bugs and hates to go to bed when he is told just like his aunt shell is! and my youngest nephew he is fearless still sometimes I think he is Iron man he can fall and not get hurt but he smiles and it melts my heart! Oh and the princess of the family my mini me she is so sweet! my sister in law once told me that I waited to long in life to have kids and she ended up with my oldest as her youngest I laughed! She is going to give my bro a run for his money and I am going to laugh until it comes back to bite me in the bum. I had a blast with my family this weekend and I love them do death those five little ones mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I love you guys tons!!!!
Posted by Michelle at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Michelle, I love ya girl! And Jeez you are getting old aren't you. HAHAHA Just Kidding. Your family looks way cute. They are going to love you forever and confess all of their sins to you when they are teenagers. YIKES! To tell or not to tell right? See at work!
Post a Comment