CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's here! It's finally here!!!!

Happy early birthday to me!! Can I just tell everyone that I have the worlds best parents!! For my birthday this year they decided to give me something way cool yes everyone way cool (well cool to me) can you guess what it is?

Ha,Ha prob not so I will tell you. My dad and I are flying to North Carolina Friday morning to attend the Nascar All Star race ahhhhh I am so excited I can't stand it!!!My mom did not want to go she would much rather hang out with my nephews and niece (I don't blame her they are way cute!) and my dad pretends to not be excited but secretly he is! It will be fun to spend some father daughter time we don't get to do that much with him being the bishop and all he did warn me we were going to have a come to Jesus talk (pray for me)so anyway I hope we both come home from the race lol.

So look for pics soon from the race I think that's all I have done this year is go to nascar races oh well I love it!! Thanks mom and dad this is something I will never forget I love you guys tons!!! And I promise to bring dad home lol.

1 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

First off you don't need a come to Jesus talk...or do you? What a great birthday present, you are going to LOVE North Carolina - if I ever finish school that is where I am headed...and not because of that race car scene. ;) Have fun!!! And Happy Birthday!