I am so behind on my blog! Well a lot has happened in the last couple of months. I have learned a few lessons in this time period. Lesson number one: Don't take your family for granted because you will never know when a better job offer comes around and they have to move to Texas (the family being Brant and Rachelle) the last little while I have had a lot of time to think about them and all that they do for me and how much I am going to miss them!! I am not one to cry unless hurt or really mad but hearing the news of them moving in ten days has sure done a number on my tear ducts and eye make up. But I would like them to know that I love them with all my heart and will miss them so much! Thank you for always being there for me!
Second lesson comes from helping out a little with one of my best friend Mikel's wedding part of the lesson being advice that my father gave them just elope ;0) ha ha and the other part being I learned the reason that they charge so much for wedding cakes, cause they are a pain in the you know what to do!! But for Mikel it was worth it she looked absolutely beautiful on her wedding day! And I wish her and Tim all the best in the world!!
So in reality Brant and Rachelle leave in ten days for their new life in Texas (which might I remind everyone that texas motorspeedway is in their backyard!!)and Wedding cakes can cause you to drink alcohol!! or in my case two AMP energy drinks and lots of coke!!! I hope all is well with everyone. And I love ya!!!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Wow it's October!
Posted by Michelle at 5:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment