So it has been a long time since I have done anything on my blog so here is a little update on the life of Michelle it is going to be short on sweet ;0) cause there is nothing new to tell although nascar season is back and the Vegas race is coming up in just a few weeks and I can not wait!! I have already talked to my sweet nephews and niece and I know what they want.
Carter my youngest nephew just turned six and my mom and I were able to spend part of his birthday with him I can not believe how big they are all getting it makes me kinda a sad and makes me feel real old ;0)
I told ya this was going to be short but I promise to try harder to update it a little better. Go JR!!!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Long time no see!!!
Posted by Michelle at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well I'm just happy to see that you blogged for crying out loud! Nascar - ugh... ;) Hey, it was great to see you the other night. Come see Summe,r and me if I'm home. BYE!
Post a Comment