We had the best time at the race I loved every minute of it and want to just follow them around the united states ( if only i was rich ) We had spent most of the day at the track we looked around at all the different displays and roasted in the heat!
About an hour before the start of the race we went to our seats so we could be there when driver intros started we broke out moms camera which rocks it took some awesome pics it's funny cause when Jr came around the track I took like nine pictures of him it was great I was so excited my hands were shaking ( yeah I know I am a dork ) by the time we hit lap 250 a migraine decided to come and be my friend it got so bad that I could barely see the numbers on the big tall thing whatever it's called but I was not letting that ruin my fun. Jr did not do all that well but just being there was a blast I hope my parents had fun and will one day want to go again I enjoyed having them there as well as Mikel and Tim.
So once again my blog is full of my trips to Nascar but what can I say I love Dale Jr.! Hope all is well with everyone.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Nascar in phoenix
Posted by Michelle at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I miss living in Phoenix. I loved your nascar visits. Looks like you had fun.
Post a Comment