CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hanging out with the Nate's

So this last weekend we had a Smith and Nate Family Reunion up at my Grandpa Doug's cabin at Navajo (p.s. the Nate's are some old family friends of ours that live in Idaho) we had a great time Brady and Jill and the kids came and most of the Nate's all but Brandon.

I went up on Friday and Saturday day's to many people there to sleep there. I invited my friend Erica to show her camping Michelle style (meaning in a cabin I don't do the tent thing!) we got up there Friday afternoon and took the four wheelers out we managed somehow to ride to the Narrows trail head :0) and on the way there we happened to pass a few springs that ran across the road and for any of you that know me well know that I love to get muddy on the four wheeler so I decided to gun it through the stream and yeah the water went up over and my head I was a soaked from head to toe and managed to ruin a pair of cowboy boots at the same time (yes I am the slow friend and I am ticked at myself for being so dumb) On the way back Erica decided to join in the fun and she went through the puddle too and was soaked from head to toe but on the way back she followed behind me and mind you the roads up there are really dusty we got back to the cabin and she looked like the dirty kid! It was awesome!

I enjoyed sitting around the fire singing karaoke with Nate's and my family and sad the only songs I knew were from the High School Musical movies yes I know I am lame! When I can steal my mom's camera I will post some pictures. Oh and I have created a monster in my little niece I always call her my princess and the other day I called her sunshine and WOW she set me straight she yelled at me and said I NOT YOUR SUNSHINE I YOUR PRINCESS!!! WOW she is just like me. GOD HELP US ALL!!!

2 comments:

The York's said...

Sounds like fun! I need to get muddy four wheeling again sometime soon:)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss going fourwheeling. I haven't been for so long. Your trip sounds like it was a ton of fun. Glad your niece is just like you! LOL Looks like you're in for it!