CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Why Michelle will never have kids!

So a couple of weeks ago I had the worst week ever at work well some of the days were good so I am going to explain why I will never have kids.

Monday: Sedated a 14 year old boy who is scared to death of the dentist. Gave him his meds and spent the rest of the sedation laughing my butt off he kept telling us that he loved us and that he has a girlfriend and her name is Amanda and she is hot:)and that now that his teeth are all fixed he was going out on the town he said. The best part is the meds knock out their memory and so he had no idea what he was saying to us it was great!

Tuesday: Awesome day it was a surgery day all my patients were asleep.

Wednesday: My first sedation kicked the crap out of me and my second sedation spit his meds all down the front of me why my sweet little niece/cousin watched (sorry Kaitlyn) and then he was a monster during his sedation.

Thursday: Great day I had it off!!

Friday: My first two patients were brothers so we did older brother first WOW what a pansy all you had to do was look at the kid and he would cry ( he is 12 yes that's right 12) second brother was a sedation he is 11 he peed all over my room and it was not just a little pee is was a freaking waterfall!

Needless to say sorry mom I do not think you are going to get any grand kids out of me.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Michelle! I didn't know you had a blog! It was great seeing you too. Thanks again for the bows. She has already got complements on them! It sounds like you had an awesome week :) I wouldn't want kids after that either.

Lib-Dawg said...

How funny! I hate the dentist, but I was never that bad. By the way, I told my mom once that I was pregnant - she got a good laugh. However, it has stopped the question "when are we going to get grandkids from you?"