Mitchell's baseball team made it to state!!! How awesome for him and for his team they worked so hard to get there and I hope that they are all proud of what they have done!!
I was lucky enough to go and watch the first game a couple of weeks ago in fact it was on my brother and sister-in-law's anniversary (Congrats 14 years WOW) Anyway the tournament was in Spanish Fork so Erica and I hustled up there of course we were late all my fault I had a hard time waking up ;0) but we were able to see most of the first game they played their little hearts out. Mitchell got to pitch and did an awesome job I was so proud of him and man can that kid throw a baseball WOW! He accidentally hit a kid on the other team with the ball so the kid got to run to first Mitchell's face said oh crap I yelled at him and said Mitch no worries every time that kid looks at his bruise he will remember you! Not sure Jill liked that I said that but it made Mitchell smile and that's all the matters!
State was so intense! Mitchell has some really good players on his team and a great coach! But sad to say they lost both games by one. The Giants are awesome and Congrats to them for making it as far as they did! So here is a little slide show of all the pic's we took. Good job Mitchell I love ya!!!!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
The Giants made it to state!!
Posted by Michelle at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment