CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Letting everyone know I am the slow friend!

So here is a story for everyone. I am kinda slow at getting to my blog so when I do I have to post everything on one day ;0) I struggle at this!

Here is my story the other day my friends and I get a brilliant idea to take the four wheelers up the face of cedar mountain and ride them into my friend Mikel's cabin aka house it's huge by the way! So we got all our stuff together clothes,food,water, pop,toothbrush and toothpaste, you know the important stuff and head to fill the four wheelers up with fuel. Well on our way to the Maverick the little red four wheeler dies crap!! so i get off the big brown the one I was riding and start it again for Erica we get to Maverick and fill up and as we are sitting at the light to cross the road we discover the headlight on little red does not work crap again so I told Erica to stay in between Mikel and I it was still light outside and if we hurry we will get up there before it gets dark. So we started our trek up the face riding on that dirt road that leads to all those big house's and all the sudden Mikel turns off the road on to the livestock trail and I thought oh crap what is she doing? I don't know if any of you have ridden a four wheeler up the livestock trail if you haven't let me paint a picture it is straight up and full of large boulders and not to mention when the snow melts it runs off there and so there are large river hole things for your back tires to fall in. So back on the ranch we start to head up the trail and guess what the little red four wheeler yeah it's not made to mountain climb it got stuck so lucky for us that my dad is a thinker and keeps a tow rope in big brown we had to hook it up to little red and tow it up the mountain so this is where I am slow I did not put the four wheeler in four wheel drive so as I was climbing the mountain with little red behind me the front tires started to lift off the ground and all I could think was oh please let me be fat enough to keep the tires down cause if I am not we are going over and down the mountain. Well we got to a part that we thought little red could make it and guess what it couldn't I was to far up the hill to back down to hook up so we hooked Mikel's four wheeler to little red and she towed it the rest of the way well by this time it was dark and so I was in the lead as I was going I got high centered on a very large rock and as I went to stick my foot out to steady big brown I heard my father's voice saying "You put your foot back on the four wheeler young lady cause if that thing steady it's self out your going to break your leg!" So I hurried and tucked my leg back on for fear Dennis would kill me so I adjusted my weight and got over the huge rock! Well we finally made it to the top and still had to get to the cabin so we stuck little red and Erica between us and took off well as we are riding along I look behind me and notice crap it's pitch black what the heck am I going to do if something jumps out of the tree's at me I have nothing to defend myself all I can do is chuck a stupid hot dog bun at it! Needless to say I yelled at Mikel to hurry up cause I am freaking out back here!

It turned out to be a really fun trip we had a great time and got home in time to eat some breakfast at Main Street Grill covered in dirt from head to toe. It was awesome!!! So note to self don't pull a Michelle!

4 comments:

The York's said...

Michelle its ok your slow we all knew you rode the short bus!!! J/K Sounds like you guys had fun!!!!

Kim said...

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the crazy four wheeler ride stories! I've had a few close calls myself! LOL You sounded like you handled it like a champ! Dennis I'm sure is proud! :) It's ok if you ride the short bus every now and then! LOL LOVE YA!

Unknown said...

Michelle! I am so glad you are still alive. I love my mexi slow friend soooo much! Hey I have a new blog for my new life hahaha it is www.barbiehasablog.blogspot.com Check it!